- Titus 1:7 - How I live as a leader really does matter to God!
- Titus 1:12-14 - There are times when the gloves must come off & issues need to be dealt with.
- Titus 2:1 - What I teach really does matter to God!
- Titus 2:11 - “All people” pretty much means “all people!” We are CALLED to take His Gospel to the world!
- Titus 3:3-7 - This passage has always reminded me that I am nothing on my own, that GOD found me, blessed me, poured out His Spirit in me and has blessed me in ways I have yet to discover!
- Philemon 1:4-5 - Other people will hear about how I am living…I should always strive to live with integrity.
- Philemon 1:6 - Paul’s prayer for Philemon, in my opinion, reveals God’s heart—that we may be active in sharing our faith! God doesn’t want us to keep it IN!!!
By the way…we begin a two week series this coming Sunday entitled, “Three!” I believe that, if we take and apply what is taught over the next few weeks that we could see more change in the Upstate in the next five years that we’ve ever seen!!!