It’s 2007…and I AM JACKED UP…why, here are a few reasons…
- I believe we are going to see more people accept Christ this year than in the previous six…that is over 1,500 people!
- I believe that adding our fourth service is going to allow our church to continue to grow—that means we are continuing to reach MORE people for JESUS! (Will you be here at 4:15 or 6:00—it WILL make a difference!)
- I believe that we are going to reinvent what discipleship is! Too many churches are teaching people HOW to think about things…we are going to teach people how to FALL IN LOVE WITH JESUS and HIS WORD!
- I believe that our summer program for kids is going to attract more than 1,000 kids…and their lives…and the lives of their families will be changed!!!
- I believe our youth group will continue to explode…and as our teenagers continue to fall in love with Jesus I believe the middle and high schools will begin to change!
- By the way…I believe that teenagers and children are the GREATEST MISSION OPPORTUNITY that exists for NewSpring Church.
- I believe we are going to continue to see marriages restored!
- I believe we are going to continue to see people get out of debt, thus freeing them to do WHAT God wants them to do WHEN God wants them to do it.
- I believe the live CD we record in March is going to be the best music CD ever put out by any band—EVER!
- I believe that I am going to cry when my baby is born!!!
- I believe that I am personally going to learn more about Jesus this year than ever before.
- I believe that God is going to continue to lead our church to take “dives of faith”—and we are going to continue to follow His leadership.
- I believe more critics will begin to emerge nationwide…and I also believe that they can kiss my rear end if they don’t like what we are doing!!! (Yes, I meant that!)
- I believe that God is going to continue to use our church to make His name famous!
- I believe that God is going to raise up more volunteers in this church…and through that process He is going to call some of them into full time vocational ministry.
- I believe that we are going to continue to see college students get on fire for Christ and make a difference on their campus.
- I believe that Lee might actually have a date this year! (Love you bro!)
- I believe that God is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine…and I believe we are going to see evidence of that very thing right here!!!!
I AM PUMPED!!!