10 Reasons Why We Need To “Get Off Our Ask” & Invite Others To Church
#1 - Because EVERYONE spends ETERNITY somewhere (Hebrews 9:27 is REAL talk!)
#2 - Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to be connected to Christ and not care about the people that He cared about (Luke 19:10).
#4 - Because God is patient with people (II Peter 3:9)...and because He is we should be as well, NEVER giving up on them because God never gave up on us!
#6 - Because Jesus WILL HONOR our faith when we go all out and do whatever it takes to bring people to a place where they can meet Him (read Mark 2:1-12).
#7 - Because being a follower of Christ is about following His commands rather than merely viewing Scripture as a suggestion (see Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:45-48, John 20:21, Acts 1:8, Romans 10:14-17.)
#9 - Because people do not need to “clean up their act” and change their behavior…but rather they need to meet Christ and allow Him to change them from the inside out!!! THAT is the change that WILL CHANGE the world! (Ezekiel 36:26-27).
#10 - Because God is GREATER than anyone’s skepticism, atheism or any antagonistic attitude toward’s Him (I John 4:4).
For those interested in reading more about evangelism and why/how to lead others to Christ…
- Here are Six Things We All Need To Understand About Evangelism
- Here Is A Post I Wrote About A Conversation I Had With My Dad Before He Died About His Relationship With Jesus
- Here Is A Post I Wrote When I Thought I Had Lost Charisse…And How The Lord Used It To Teach Me About How He Feels About Lost People.
- Here Is A Post I Wrote About The Guy Who Simply Did Not Give Up On Inviting Me To Church
- And FINALLY…PLEASE Take A Second To READ THIS QUOTE By CS Lewis, It REALLY Brings This Subject Home!