It is Sunday night…and I am TIRED! Let me hit the highlights…and then I am going to BED!!! (For those that do not know…I am in Panama City Beach with our youth group.
- It was hard to leave Lucretia this morning…I’ve got a feeling it is going to be a LOT harder when Charisse gets here.
- All nine buses made it down here safely…and there were over 600 Chic-fil-a biscuits waiting on the teens when they arrived.
- There is a Starbucks in the lobby of the hotel we are staying in!!! And some people doubt the existence of God—WHATEVER!
- I am by far the whitest person down here! I walked out on the beach today…and when the sun hit my white body there were hundreds of people who went blind!
- Our band did an OUTSTANDING job of leading in worship tonight. I was overwhelmed as I watched over 400 teens worship. I kept thinking, “I wish I would have had this!”
- We saw around 15 kids receive Christ tonight!!!
I know more happened…but I am so tired that I just want to go and pass out now. :-)