Coaching Network for the Fall of 2010
Rick Warren has said so many times that pastors are the most underrated change agents in the world. As I approach the eleven year mark on being a senior pastor and having the privilege of meeting more and more pastors I am seeing a very disturbing pattern.
Pastors are fried–lonely–confused–frustrated–and desperate. We want to do what is right…but there seems to be constant pressure coming at us from all side. How do we know what to do next? How do I handle this staffing issue? How can I structure my schedule to maximize my time? Those are a few of the questions that are being asked.
So, a couple of years ago, after a lot of prayer and consideration I decided to do a coaching network for senior pastors…and through it we’ve seen Jesus do some REALLY amazing things!
So…here’s the deal…we’ve got another one coming up this fall, there will be four sessions and the dates we will be meeting are all on a Thursday and are…
- August 12
- September 9
- October 14 (this is actually an event called “mini Unleash” where every pastor can bring as many staff and volunteers as he wants to our church that day, they all get to sit in on our all staff meeting, we have a GREAT lunch and then there are specific breakouts for the rest of the day that include youth ministry, children’s ministry, volunteers, pastoral care, finances…and whatever else we can do to serve the people who attend.
- November 18
If you are interested in being a part of this network then please email Karla Temples here at NewSpring Church…her email address is email@example.com She will send you an application that must be filled out and sent back in no later than 5pm on Friday, May 17th!!! We are only going to be able to accept around 15-20 people and so the sooner you can get this back to her…the better!)
(BTW…be nice to her!!! There was a dude the last time we had applications that called in and was rude to her…I found out and ripped up his application and threw it in the garbage. If you cannot treat people respectfully then you don’t need to be in a coaching network…you need to go back to K-5!)
The cost for being a part of this network is $1,500…if your application is accepted you will be notified by June 2nd and the payment to participate in the network will be due no later than June 12th.
One more time…here is the info in bullet points…
- There is a time commitment – the sessions will be from 9:30 am until 4:00 pm on 8-12, 9-9, 10-14 & 11-18
- There is a financial commitment – the cost to be in the network is $1,500…payable to NewSpring Church.
- There is an attitude commitment – I am looking/praying for leaders who are HUNGRY and willing to do whatever it takes to grow.
- There is a “seek Jesus” commitment – I will not promise you that if you join this network you church will see amazing results…but I will promise you that you will be challenged to seek HIM with all you’ve got…and that you will be challenged and stretched as a leader.
If you have any questions regarding this…Karla is the go to person and will be more than happy to assist you in any way.