A Few Things You Should Read
Lucretia and I got back into the good ‘ole USA last night…LATE! (GREAT trip…celebrated 10 years of marriage, out of ALL of God’s miracles her marrying me might be His greatest!)
Anyway, don’t know if you’ve read these or not…but here are several links to check out if you haven’t already…
- I loved Tony’s thoughts several days ago on MIssional vs. Attractional!
- NewSpring Church has a facebook page...just in case you didn’t know!
- Pastor Steven blogged so well about Craig Groeschel’s new book that I just thought I would link it instead of trying to rewrite what is already an excellent post. You should REALLY get this book!
- Tim Stevens’s wrote about frustration and giving...excellent post!
- John Piper’s thoughts on tithing are MONEY! (No pun intended!)
- Clayton posted some thoughts on “Protecting Your Pastor” after Unleash…very eye opening!
- Pete’s thoughts several weeks back on, “Majority of Pastors have no friends” is a great read! ALSO…if you didn’t read THIS article he did about “Forsaking Reality for Virtual” then you need to…it’s DISTURBING!
That’s it for now…have a GREAT Thursday!