A Few Great Links…
Here are a few great links I’ve came upon recently that I thought you might enjoy…
- Clayton King NAILED it in this post. It will take about five minutes to read…but I think he did an excellent job in responding to some very common attacks against the “mega-church!” (I hate that term!!!)
- Anne did a GREAT job in this post in dealing with a struggle with every leader has. WAIT…I think every person (not just leaders) wrestle with this!
- Pastor Steven did an excellent job writing about anxiety. You ONLY need to read this if you struggle from time to time with being worried or anxious about something!
- AND…in my opinion...this is one of the best things Pastor Steven has ever written…DANG!!!
- If you not are reading Mark Batterson’s blog on a regular basis…you’re missing out! This post on why some people don’t hear the voice of God is AMAZING!!!
- Seth Godin is brilliant…and this post was EXCELLENT on how many times we focus on the end result…but forget what it took to get there!
- AND…last but not least…I wanted to recommend Jim Collins new book, “How the Mighty Fall - And Why Some Companies Never Give In.” AMAZING READ!!! (I bought a copy for everyone that serves on our SMT…we are going to go through it together!!!)
That’s it—happy Tuesday!!!